Contact Us

If you have any questions, you can contact us. Required fields are marked *

Asphalt Concrete Recycling Akron OH Recycled Aggregates

How to Dispose of Concrete & Asphalt | Budget Dumpster

Concrete and asphalt can be dumped safely at the following locations: Your local landfill or transfer station. C&D recycling centers. Building supply companies that sell recycled materials. Concrete and asphalt should not be dumped on: Public property, including parks and wildlife preserves. Private property other than your own.

Learn More

crushed aggregate on sr532 in akron ohio

crushed aggregate on sr532 in akron ohio -, Crushed Concrete & Asphalt | About PK Crushing of Akron, Ohio Akron, OH 44310 Phone: 330252, Contact PK Crushing for more information about our crushed concrete and recycled aggregate or call 330-252-2130.

Learn More

Recycling - National Asphalt Pavement Association

Recycling By the Numbers. 2.4 Million Metric Tons The amount of CO2e spared from the atmosphere in 2019 through the use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in new mixtures. 89.2 Million Tons The amount of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) recycled into new mixes in 2019. 94% The percentage of asphalt mixture reclaimed from old asphalt pavements and put back to use in new pavements in 2019.

Learn More

We Take It & We Make It - Contractors Landfill and Recycling

Mag Spec ABC/Recycled Concrete ABC or AB, short for Aggregate Base Course is a material that consists of hard, graduated fragments of inert materials ranging from 1.5” down to sand size particles. Here at Contractor’s Landfill and Recycling our “ABC” is recycled to meet MAG Specification 702.2 of the Maricopa Association of Governments.

Learn More

recycling yards – Mishawaka, IN - R & R Excavating, Inc

We take pride in offering our customers excellent service and high-quality materials. Our locations are open to the public for pick-up with your trucks or we can arrange delivery to your site. Take a look around our site to learn more about Concrete Asphalt Recycling, Elkhart Concrete Asphalt Recycling or Mishawaka Concrete Asphalt Recycling.

Learn More

Limestone Aggregate (AgLime) | Twinsburg, Ohio 44087 | The

This location serves Cleveland and Summit County including Akron, Canton, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, and Twinsburg. We are an insured, bondable, and ODOT prequalified supplier of asphalt, ready mix concrete, and construction paving materials. Please call us at one of the numbers below or submit an online quote request. Dispatch: (330) 405-4133

Learn More

Contact | Reece Aggregates and Recycling

Locally owned, locally operated, Reece Aggregates and Recycling is proud to provide a variety of quality products including sustainable recycled asphalt and concrete for construction and homeowner projects. CONTACT US. Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm Saturday 8 am - 3 pm.

Learn More

Asphalt Concrete Recycling Akron OH PK Crushing

Asphalt Concrete Recycling: Akron, OH PK Crushing. With its portable crushing unit from Co, PK Crushing can recycle concrete and asphalt onsite or accept clean material at its dumpsite in Akron, Ohio Recycled concrete and asphalt for construction applications The company uses the reclaimed concrete and asphalt to produce 304 ODOT spec recycled aggregate that meets the LEED

Learn More

recycling crushing concrete

Concrete recycling Wikipedia OverviewUses of recycled concreteUse of recycled coarse aggregate in concreteStrength and durability of the recycled aggregateBenefitsLead paint contamination When structures made of concrete are demolished or renovated, concrete recycling is an increasingly common method of utilizing the rubble. Concrete was once routinely trucked to landfills for disposal, but

Learn More

Recycled Aggregates: Concrete & Asphalt – Akron, Cleveland

As far as recycling is concerned, asphalt and concrete are among the simplest materials to recycle and re-use, with significant markets available for recycled aggregate. According to the U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet on Recycled Aggregates , more than 100 million tons of asphalt is recovered annually in the United States, with 80% of it being recycled (the other 20% still goes to landfills).

Learn More

Construction & Asphalt Services - APAC Shears - Kansas

APAC Shears has been Building the Heartland from the Ground Up for over a century. From the supply of aggregate materials, hot mix asphalt, and concrete to the construction of roads and bridges, we do it all. We offer a wide variety of services, products, and materials to serve your building needs.

Learn More